What is Mobile Stories
- MOBILE STORIES is a co-production between iThentic and the NFB, with the participation of the Telus Innovation Fund, the Bell New Media Fund, and our broadcast partner - the Independent Film Channel Canada;
- MOBILE STORIES, a 3-part project, aims to create a collective, narrative-based, online and mobile storytelling experience;
- Part 1: MOBILE STORIES has commissioned, by invitation only, 6 short films (each under 3 minutes running time) from a select group of award-winning Canadian directors on the theme of OBSESSION;
- Part 2: MOBILE STORIES has posted these short films online at www.mobilestories.ca and now we invite you - filmmakers and inspired mobile moviemakers - to submit your own shorts based upon the commissioned shorts by the pro's. Obsessed? Deadline for your submissions is April 18, 2008;
- Part 3: The best of your MOBILE STORIES will be selected to win a $1000 cash prize as part of the Shortsnonstop festival and will participate in a showcase at the 2008 Worldwide Short Film Festival. Please visit www.shortsnonstop.com.
Check out the partners involved with Mobile Stories.